• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paradise Island Second Island

jsahara

Lurker
Nov 1, 2012
I have a Galaxy ll and in order to go to my second island without the game crashing i have to go into settings and change the detail to low. When you do that you don't get any tourists. When i get to the second island and try and turn the details back to high it crashes. I can do it on friends second island but not my own. Have the lastes software release for the game and Android...Anyone else having issues?:(

I am having trouble finding resources for building destroyed bridge to second Island. First I cannot seem to get any hammers from the hotels I have, is there a particular type of hotel that produces them?

Also I need to get timber by cutting down trees, does anyone know how to achieve this? I tried planting trees and then demolishing them, that idea didn't work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones