1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Parallel Kingdom - MMO for Android

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Varking, Jan 11, 2010.

1. regis27

regis27 Lurker

Gonna give this a try, lets see if i can get some refers, add me up if you don't mind. :)

ipigl

2. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Done and done!

3. Varking

Here are the full notes for the Monday patch:

4. Varking

For those that are looking for help in the game, make sure you are in the help chat and or trade chat. Click menu, chat, and then click the check marks next to trade and help.

5. ficklebeast

ficklebeast Lurker

Please add my referral if you don't mind: ilnek

6. Varking

Done and thank you~

7. Varking

Get your Christmas swag while you still can!

8. anti_hero666

anti_hero666 Lurker

my referral code is : zhmcu
    thanks

9. okkiedokki

okkiedokki Newbie

I'm trying this game a try, my code is mrqdw

10. skolie

skolie Lurker

Hi everyone

I have recently bought the HTC tattoo, this game sounds like a lot of fun, but I cannot find it on the Android Market because of the HTC tattoos screen resolution. Does anyone have a link for me to download the apk. file straight from the internet so I can download and install it myself, or could someone maybe send it to me?
    I have managed to download and use a number of other apps that aren't listed on the market and use them even though they aren't the correct size so I would like to give it a try.

Thanks

Ben

11. majohnso

majohnso Lurker

my referral code is pgzdx

ta! :)

12. SirVilhelm

SirVilhelm Android Enthusiast

Game is good but the players in my area are a bit winie. Try burning someones flag down and what your inbox get filled with hate mail. They tout this game being an open world but no one wants any conflict.

13. Varking

I just make enemies with those players. The game needs villains as well as heroes. Feel free to be either. For the person looking for the .apk for the game, shoot an email to Varking at gmail dot com

14. Gilby3000

Gilby3000 Newbie

15. Faber

Faber Newbie

I've been playing it a bit but I really hate micro-transaction games. Having a separate resource that you have to buy with real money is a pain in the ass -- especially considering you need that resource to level up or do a lot of the less basic projects that the game allows for. I mean, a couple $3 transactions isn't going to kill me but the game could easily absorb as much money as a full-fledged console game but without 5% of the depth.

Gilby3000 likes this.
  16. Gilby3000

Gilby3000 Newbie

I'm generally not a huge fan of micro-transaction games either. However, keep in mind that Parallel Kingdom has a fully functional in-game economy so if you don't want to pay for the "separate resource," you can trade with other players.

Use the Trade Posts in the cities for this. Put something up for sale and then you can use the Trade chat channel to let people know what you have for sale and which trade post its in. Its a bit more work, but if you post something for a reasonable price, there's generally a lot of interested buyers out there.

17. Faber

Faber Newbie

"fully functional in-game economy" WOULD be right if people were actually willing to trade food for in-game goods. The "food" resource basically breaks the economy. It isn't tied to other in-game resources in any way, shape or form. You can get, like, 2 food for something that took you an hour to get/make. On the other hand, you can buy a bunch of food for $3. Based upon basically any efficiency standard out there, buying the food makes more sense. But screw that!

Give me a subscription fee and an in-game economy that actually works, plz.

18. Gilby3000

Gilby3000 Newbie

Right now the accepted conversion rate is about 150-175 Gold per Food. So 2 Food would cost about 300-350 Gold which takes about 2 - 6 minutes to get depending on how you're hunting/gathering.

Generally speaking, when pricing your Goods, it can be dangerous to go by the prices of the stuff that is already in the trade post, because that is stuff that hasn't sold yet (usually because it's overpriced)

Here's a page that can definitely help you:
    Trade Post Commerce Guide

19. Metagard

Metagard Lurker

Good link.

I have been playing for 4 days or so and it's a lot of fun. I have 33 flags so far and I've been enjoying mapping out the area in google maps:
    Link (Pointless, but fun. Also helps navigate the area, since you can't zoom out in-game)

However I've hit something of a wall, since I no longer have enough food to level up, and the trade post at the city I started in has zero trade going on (too small). I was hoping someone would have advice as to how to find (and get to) a larger city with an active trade post.

Thanks!

referral code: pgjwa

20. bonfire62

bonfire62 Newbie

Please help me out by using my referral code!!

CBRXR

21. xvenom89

xvenom89 Member

I've been playing for a while. If you guys enter my referral code I'll send you a nice starting bonus in addition to the 1000 gold :) It's WWGYW!

22. Mrgadgetz

Mrgadgetz Newbie

Everytime I click on the referral button the screen goes white. How do I fix this.

23. GHQ5T

GHQ5T Lurker

NEW PLAYERS! BUJBF---code will get you extra 10,000 gold plus full armor and 1 rare weapon on top of the 1000 gold and 300 food. Must use code "bujbf"

24. Wundabar

Wundabar Lurker

These codes seem out of date, none of them worked for me. This one I grabbed from another site did though: egfpe