• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Paranoid Android ROM Port WIP

Curtis can explain that better. In my remixes I just used the latest /system/etc "etc only" from CM11 CAF to replace the the /etc folder in the unfinished ROMs by whoshotjr.
I should put a better explanation in my Remix post.
Alright so Got Rom To Boot But Have An Issue with NFC Not Working dialog box black screen when screenturns off and u click to turn back on and system ui crashed Any Help Appreciated From Everyone

Upvote 0
Alright so Got Rom To Boot But Have An Issue with NFC Not Working dialog box black screen when screenturns off and u click to turn back on and system ui crashed Any Help Appreciated From Everyone
Try the folder from system/etc "etc only" folder from cm11 latest and replace the one you ported? Make a backup? I'm just grasping straws here

Reactions: Carbonatic
Upvote 0
Try the folder from system/etc "etc only" folder from cm11 latest and replace the one you ported? Make a backup? I'm just grasping straws here
I Removed NFC Support Completely So It Does Not Work On This Rom Nor It Exist In It Anymore So Their Wont Be Any Nfc In This Rom Only 2 Issues I Have Are system ui crashed continous loop dialog box and when screen turns off i have the black screen with buttons lit up hopefully fixing system ui issue will help which i dont know how to do

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones