1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Paranoid Android Unofficial Screwed Up My Music Players

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rebelminded88, Jun 30, 2013.

1. rebelminded88

rebelminded88 Member

Ever since I flashed the unofficial paranoid android ROM, my music players I use have been softbooting my device. And then I flashed to the official port and still my players don't work or they do, just skips alot. Is there a fix for this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Xt51

Xt51 Android Enthusiast

Have you tried factory reset?

3. rebelminded88

rebelminded88 Member

Yep, still nothing

4. Xt51

Xt51 Android Enthusiast

Ehh idk dude...uhmm could try unbrick method?

5. Swagg422

Swagg422 Well-Known Member

Which official port did you flash?

6. TheDemon

TheDemon Android Enthusiast

Why did you make a new thread for something you could have posted on the thread of the rom you're talking about.

Not to bash it anything but if you would have just looked through the thread you're taking about you would have knowledge of the fact that Paranoid Android is a ported rom. Meaning all problems on the base rom will show on the port rom.

And if you would have just looked through the comments you would know that pgs latest build has audio and camera problems. Derp.

I know why its having the problems. I just don't have time to flash and test stuff anymore.

Maybe ill make a flashable zip so that anyone could fix their cm10 problems.

Android?What!? likes this.

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews