• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Parental controls

Does anyone know anything about the App for Bloqer? I have tried this one because you can both input URLs and keywords to blacklist and then you create a username and password to protect your list. You can get the alerts sent to the person who is monitoring the activity's email, but when I went to test it out it did not seem to block the content. Didn't know if anyone else has tried this and it works for them and I am just missing a step. This seemed to be exactly what we are all looking for, but I have not gotten it to work to really suggest it.

Upvote 0
I have been looking for a good solution too and quite disappointed by most of the apps on the market that claimed to do parental control. I found a new app on the market call Funamo. Its web filtering is amazing, definitely the best I have ever tried. it also allows device monitoring from the web, application control by setting time limit etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones