• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Parrot Minikit Slim

Mutiska

Lurker
Aug 3, 2011
Tring to pair my Galaxy S Firmware Version 2.3.3 with Parrot Minikit Slim Bluetooth car kit. In Bluetooth settings device is visible under Bluetooth devices. When I select pair with this device I get an audio reply "Pairing Failed" and an onscreen error message. They are supposed to be compatible any ideas.

Attachments

• Bluetooth Issue Parrot.png
    Bluetooth Issue Parrot.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 61
Parrot support telling me that I need to wipe any recognition of Parrot Minifit Slim from phone. No option in Bluetooth settings for this. When you press and hold Parrot Minikit Slim in bluetooth device listing only option that comes up is Pair & Connect.
Is there any app available that might allow more bluetooth options than Samsungs Settings option.
Please help!!

Upvote 0
Yes I powered of the phone and removed the battery that was one of the suggestions that Parrot Support made. I updated the kit to the most current version 1.31 I think.
Parrot support have offered to check out the kit if I send it back to them. I tried it with my wifes Nokia phone (not sure of model) and it paired perfectly. Seems like it is a compatibility issue with the S.G.S. or its latest OS system so I am not sure if Parrot will be able to do anything with it.
Thanks for the suggestions folks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones