1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

password keeper

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by collegemom81, Dec 14, 2013.

1. collegemom81

collegemom81 Lurker

Does anyone know a free password keeper that you can also sync to computer for back up? Everytime I download one I get a message saying my free subscripition I now have to pay for.Please help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dvhttn

dvhttn Android Expert

Mac_Wood likes this.
  3. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

I use KeePass on the laptop and KeePass for Android on the phone, and keep the data file in the cloud. No syncing needed, since they're both using the same file. It's been free for a long time.

Edit: Same thought at the same time. :)

Mac_Wood and Deleted User like this.
  4. fdbryant3

fdbryant3 Android Expert

Personally I like LastPass. But for those that like KeePass I recommend also using Bitorrent Sync - keep your KeePass files in sync without having to store them with a 3rd party like Dropbox.

Mac_Wood likes this.
  5. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

I've been using Safe-in-Cloud for a while now. I like that it has built-in support for syncing with just about every Cloud you can think of.

6. UncleMike

UncleMike Android Expert

Funny... I've been using KeePassDroid for exactly the opposite reason - it has no internet access and can't send my data anywhere. I keep the password file in DropBox, and open it from DropBox. So DropBox only ever sees the encrypted file, and KeePassDroid has no ability to send the raw (unencrypted) data anywhere.

I also use KeePassX on Ubuntu to access the same file in my local DropBox folder on my desktop.

7. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I do the same, but I also have my KeePass file marked as a favorite in the Dropbox app. That way if I am somewhere without an Internet connection, I can still access my KeePass data.

8. JusMoney

JusMoney Lurker