• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Patch] 32m Heap Size, + True Streaming Audio Fix

Report back, damnit.

:D

sorry. it did work. my aac+ on my internal storage plays perfectly again. XiiaLive's aac+ is not streaming to any 2.2 phone apparently, even with this fix applied. MOG cuts songs off after 2:15 seconds on phones with 2.2 and stagefright enabled.

so far froyo sucks balls! right now i really wanna go back to 2.1. you're patch did it's job but i'm so tired of apps not working with 2.2.

Upvote 0
Anyone else getting slow motion audio with hulu? I restored my nandroid and it fixed my hulu.
the video played fine... but the audio was not synced at all and I couldn't understand it cause it was so slowed down...

rom: the second wave
only tweak I have is the battery meter/smooth sense icons

I installed the zip from post 1

Upvote 0
I could give a blanket statement and say if you don't have it, you need it.

However in truth, it all depends on if you like your audio streams decoding correctly and not sounding like poop over 3G. Pandora is a prime example.

So it'll work with the first HTC Froyo leak? I just haven't got around to patching it yet and have some time tonight to finally take care of it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones