1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Patriot Signature 16 GB Class 10 MicroSDHC $39.99

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cquinn, Feb 2, 2011.

1. cquinn

cquinn Well-Known Member

Just posted this morning and already out of stock - get your order in while you can HERE

mecampo likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Karl_in_Chicago

Karl_in_Chicago Well-Known Member

Hope you don't view this as thread-jacking but since you mention that Amazon is out of stock I figured I'd give readers an alternative. Just ordered from Newegg and they are still showing in stock:

Patriot LX Series Class 10 16GB Micro SDHC Flash Card Model for $39.99 with free shipping

3. trader914

trader914 Well-Known Member

You can buy a 16GB Class 10 card (not Patriot) at Fry's for $24.99.

4. Karl_in_Chicago

Linky? I don't see any micrsoSDHC 16GB Class 10's on their site at that price atm.

5. firebirdude

firebirdude Member

6. dzar

dzar Well-Known Member

7. Karl_in_Chicago

Covert_Death likes this.
  8. cvoong702

cvoong702 Lurker

This is my first post. I have one of these Patriot 16GB Class 10 MicroSDHC card purchased from Newegg.com I have so many problems with it. I formatted before I inserted into my EVO. After 2-3 days of using it , I got an Memory Card error , wouldn't read my pictures or music files. Happened about 4 times already and I would have to run error test every time to fix it. Today , it took the plunge. Can't even format it anymore ( Got the error " Unable to format " ) . Went back to SanDisk 8gb Class 4 that came with the phone.

9. Karl_in_Chicago

Question: How did you format it? My understanding is that the Patriot comes preformatted (unlike, say, the A-Data which requires the user to do so) quite well.

That said, I have no experience of my own to report yet as USPS tells me they delivered it Saturday yet nothing was there - and they've yet to respond to my email asking what's going on. And they wonder why USPS is becoming increasingly irrelevant?

10. Traelyn

Traelyn Member

I have the 32 GB microSDHC Patriot.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews