• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pattern Lock on Droid - Return Information?

The app ICE: In Case of Emergency was designed to let you have a lock screen and, in case you're found in not-so-great shape, for medical authorities to press a button to display your medical info and emergency contacts. Of course, you could use it to let people press the button to display your home number to call if they find the lost phone. That's how I would go about it personally.

Upvote 0
there an app called Contact Owner that can display contact information on the lock screen

chart

Reactions: Sandra55
Upvote 0
The application Contact Owner is fabulous!!!!! Thank you
I was not able to get ICE suggestion to work, but before installing Contact Owner app, I did put a note in my battery cover, that suggestion did concern me a bit because of the heat that my Droid sometimes generate. But thank you all for the responses.

Upvote 0
The application Contact Owner is fabulous!!!!! Thank you
I was not able to get ICE suggestion to work, but before installing Contact Owner app, I did put a note in my battery cover, that suggestion did concern me a bit because of the heat that my Droid sometimes generate. But thank you all for the responses.

I used a label maker for the who to call stuff. That's also a piece of electrical tape over the foam spacer. Keeps the back from falling off. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones