1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Pattern unlock problem!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Albanez39, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Albanez39

Albanez39 Lurker

Ok...I know that this thread has been posted a thousand of times in here but I can't resolve the problem with any solution. I have attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder. This caused me to not remember the pattern unlock I changed 3 hours ago because a class mate saw me unlocking it. Unfortunately I was thinking to some other thing. And got f***ed...

Anyway, I passed the three past hours trying to find a solution before registering here to ask, I also wrote on other forums I were already registered but with no success.

I tried every kind of hard and soft reset combos for all the android phones, and not only the Galaxy 5...but no result, it boots normally. And I tried drawing it for 55 times but no google sign in window appeared.. (I have linked the gmail with my phone since the first day I bought it.)

So...can anyone help me please ?? I bought it only three days ago and it's already unusable FML!! -.-

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kDmG

kDmG Lurker

Samsung Galaxy Europa Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Europa release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 2.8" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1200mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews