• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pay It Forward

pantlesspenguin

Android Enthusiast
Jul 15, 2010
Overland Park, KS
Please forgive me if this is against the guidelines. I've seen this done very successfully on other forums. The idea is that if you have a little something (Android related, of course) that someone may be interested in, but is of little value, you can give it away to someone in need.

For example: I have a light purple plastic snap-on case for a Samsung Vibrant that I don't want. I'd be happy to give it away to anyone who wants it!

I've got a soft gel case for an Incredible that has been modified to fit a Seidio Extended Battery Back (it's kinda lose ) but if someone wants it let me know and I'll send it out to ya.

Also think I have 1 Verizon Incredible Screen Protector I'd also be willing to send someone if I can find it.

GREAT THREAD!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones