1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

PC adding a random folder to my albums... WTF?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Haris, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Haris

Haris Well-Known Member

So on two separate occasions I have have had my work PC add a random folder to my albums called "Manuel PC: Manuel".

This happens when I plug the USB in to charge off of the computer at work only.

Here's the issue with this other than the fact that I don't want my work computer having it's way with my phone:

A) I can't access the folder, only select it.
    B) I can't delete the folder - only way I've gotten it to go away the last two times is by uploading my photos to Dropbox then deleting all photos/movies from the phone and doing a hard reset.

As you can imagine this is frustrating. Is there a simple fix other than just using a wall charger at work?

I don't get the option to use the USB for charging purposes only like with my last few HTC Evo variants...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - sorry I don't have any screenshots of the random folder or error messages I get, they were deleted this last time I uploaded to Dropbox. If it happens again I'll update with a screenshot.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MComplex

MComplex Lurker

Yeh this is happening to me too. It's making a random folder called "MCOMPLEX-PC:mcomplex:". It's just a black thumbnail that I can't open, select, or delete.

Have you figured anything out yet?

3. Szadzik

Szadzik Extreme Android User

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews