• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pc Apps for x10??

Hey, do anyone know about any applications not for the phone, but for my pc...
When ive had sony ericsson before i used to have this application - it was kinda like a phone manager. You could see all your calender, contacts etc...but most of all whilst my phone was plugged in if i recieved a text message, i was able to read it and reply using my laptop with no need to pick up my phone :p. I know this might sound lazy but i kinda liked the idea of having my phone plugged in and being able to just use it throu my computer without picking it up or unplugging it lol.

Thanks in advance :D x:D

MediaGo was the one I used for my PC, its mainly for transferring music and video (auto converts the files to a format the phone likes), and it works great.

When you plug your phone into the pc, you will find a PCSuite directory (or something similar), go in here and you can find the installs for the programs. If all else fails, hit sonyericson's webpage.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones