• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pc Games

Chamblin

May 18, 2011
Hello Everyone!

I have/used to play games such as Ultima Online/World of Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo1,2/City of Heroes/City of Villians.

As of right now I am not playing any online PC games. I've been waiting for Diablo 3, but as everyone knows how Blizzard is they take forever to come out with their games. I am an extreme gamer, im looking for a new online PC Game that is close to the games listed above or similar to. I've been searching online for awhile and just can't seem to find anything decent. Im looking for a really nice mmorpg PC game. Any recommendations?

I am also looking for f2p as well as p2p.

Please do not even mention Runescape as I use to play from the age 8-11 and do not ever plan to go back to it.

I'm surprised that you haven't tried StarCraft II....I'm doing that, ME2, Portal 2, and NFS: Shift 2 Unleashed. completely different genres, but I'm all over the map, so lol....

I played the first star craft. I bought and installed Starcraft 2... Only thing blizzard seemed to do was throw in a few extra cheap things...They've ruined Wow and Starcraft Let's hope they don't do the same for Diablo 3.

Upvote 0
If you enjoy FPS games, I recommend you try Battlefield: Bad Company 2,if you want a more realistic war game or Call of Duty: Black Ops if you are interesting in an arcade shooter.

Both of these franchises are releasing a sequal in the fall: Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3.

It seems you like MMORPGs, but I can't really think of a good one at the moment. If you like WoW, you might like RIFT.

Upvote 0
Hello Everyone!

I have/used to play games such as Ultima Online/World of Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo1,2/City of Heroes/City of Villians.

As of right now I am not playing any online PC games. I've been waiting for Diablo 3, but as everyone knows how Blizzard is they take forever to come out with their games. I am an extreme gamer, im looking for a new online PC Game that is close to the games listed above or similar to. I've been searching online for awhile and just can't seem to find anything decent. Im looking for a really nice mmorpg PC game. Any recommendations?

I am also looking for f2p as well as p2p.

Please do not even mention Runescape as I use to play from the age 8-11 and do not ever plan to go back to it.

If you can upload those PC games in torrent... so that we can download them for free. ! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones