• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PC Magazine's Droid Review

Great review. The only thing that worries me is what they say about voice quality. I hope it doesn't sound as bad as they suggest.

Wait you plan on using it as a phone? ha ha

I just checked my Storm which I got the day it was released, almost a full year ago. Total talk time, 1 hour 55 minutes and 41 seconds. :cool:

I really find that I can do most communications as needed with the features of the phone as opposed to the phone itself.

Upvote 0
Wait you plan on using it as a phone? ha ha

I just checked my Storm which I got the day it was released, almost a full year ago. Total talk time, 1 hour 55 minutes and 41 seconds. :cool:

I really find that I can do most communications as needed with the features of the phone as opposed to the phone itself.

lol Yeah, strangely enough, I do a lot of business on the phone and I don't want prospective clients to be annoyed at the voice quality.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones