1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General PC to EVO 3D program

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by atg284, Jul 17, 2011.

1. atg284

atg284 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 21, 2011
    Logistics
    Ohio
    I had a program for my Touch Pro (Windows Mobile OS) called "MyMobiler" that allowed me to view my phone's screen on my PC. Upon connecting the phone to the computer, a window would pop up and you could see everything that was on the phone's screen. I could click on the provided window with my mouse and it would "tap" on the phone as if I touched it. You could use your keyboard to type in any field as well. Here is the link to that:

Windows Mobile - My Mobile

The only thing I can find on the market or the web is a program called "WiFi Keyboard". This program only allows you to use your PC's keyboard but not the mouse. It doesn't have the nice window where you can see whatever is on your phone. Here is the link to that:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.volosyukivan&feature=search_result

The WiFi Keyboard is a very nice program and is working very well for me but I am looking for more. I would be willing to pay a decent amount (for an app) to buy something like MyMobiler for the 3VO. Does anyone know of a comparable program?

Thanks for any info!

Advertisement

2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon

Jun 10, 2010
    New Mexico, USA
    atg284 likes this.
  3. atg284

atg284 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 21, 2011
    Logistics
    Ohio
    Awesome! Looks like I will be looking to root when it is available after all:D

Wish I could thank twice!

EarlyMon likes this.
Tags: