• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PCSX4ALL Playstation emulator

Chui

Lurker
Nov 20, 2010
I just have compiled PCSX4ALL for Android. It is very preliminar but runs Playstation1 games x2 more faster than PSX4ALL.

HERE or HERE I shared a ZIP with PCSX4ALL.apk (launch easy), pcsx4all (real emulator binary using SDL) and pre.sh (set ROOT permission needed for framebuffer access). Unzip all files at root of SD-CARD and first execute at terminal (using "adb shell" or some application like AndroidShellTerminal) the command ". /sdcard/pre.sh" and next install PCSX4ALL.APK (using AstroFileManager?) and runs it for playing a ISO named "psx.iso" at root of SD-CARD.

I test only on my ODROID-S. I think that maybe works on other Android machines.

If anybody is interested about join PCSX4ALL project for developing for a Android full and real application, write a email to sdl_gp32@yahoo.es

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones