1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support PDA net HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by danielle95045, Apr 12, 2010.

1. danielle95045

danielle95045 New Member

Apr 11, 2010
    HELP with PDAnet please.

I have PDA net on my vista laptop, works good but about 2 weeks ago it started kicking me off randomly every few minutes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times. changed usb port locations. Everything i can think of. I have contacted junefabric for help but they will not get back to me. someone please help I paid 24.99 for the full version and dont want to try another tether till i know i have tried everything. Thank you. I have verizon droid

Advertisement

2. AndroidFantic

AndroidFantic Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2010
    School
    Houston,Tx
    I have been getting kicked off at random moments to I think that it is the 2.1 software for the phones my lil brother has it to and it just drops him off at random moments to.

Things to try
    -Make sure that mobile always on is checked Menu -> Wireless and Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Enable always-on mobile connction

-restart phone

-Make sure that the phone is set to adb in the device manager of your computer

-test on a different computer

3. AzJazz

AzJazz Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Another option is to try out a demo of EasyTether, and see if it drops out as frequently as what you are seeing with PDA Net.

I have purchased both (sigh). I like EasyTether better - a little easier to connect your PC, slightly faster data rates, and it's a LOT cheaper than PDA Net (on sale for only $10).

If I knew about EasyTether, I wouldn't have purchased PDA Net.