1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

PDANet, connection failed reconnect your phone?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by methodology, Apr 30, 2012.

1. methodology

methodology Lurker
    None

Apr 29, 2012
    I had this running perfectly fine earlier, even yesterday perfectly fine, now it will either go on a endless trying to connect then I have to force close the application on my computer, or it will say usb failed reconnect your phone, then I reconnect my phone and it does it over and over again...

Seems these people need to get their act together if they ever think they are gonna get that many customers with this many faults. Any ideas anyone?

Advertisement

2. Android1993

Android1993 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 26, 2011
    Here's my experience with PDAnet. Something is causing your phone and computer to momentarily disconnect, either the USB cable is damaged, or the USB port on either your computer or phone is damaged. Another issue could be that you're not unplugging the phone from the computer when the issue arises and force closing both the app on your computer(task manager to make sure it's closed completely) and the phone, opening the app on the computer first, plugging the phone back into the computer, turning PDAnet on your phone, then clicking connect on your computer.

Those are the only reasons why it gave me issues, worked otherwise.