• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PDF on G1???

im in the dominican republic, i have to unlock the ph. and then i got WIFI in my zone, so i connect by this and then download the aplication, but i dont have internet on the G1, i just got internet by WIFI, u understand now, i write in this forum by my desktop computer!!!

OK ... then go to Market and do a search on "pdf" that will show all the apps with pdf in their name and or info listed ...

From that search you can download any app that seems to fit your need ..

Upvote 0
I have been using lcViewer. It converts them into an image or something. It works VERY well, better than any other PDF viewer I have seen. I would rather find an app that can VIEW a PDF, but this seems to work just fine, until one shows up. And, if the Android isn't powerful enough to quickly render a complex PDF.. .this is probably what I will always use.

LcViewer

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones