1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Peel and Media Hub

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pufffee, Jan 8, 2012.

1. pufffee

pufffee Lurker
    None

Jan 8, 2012
    Hi Everyone

Newbie, Love the Galaxy 7 plus! Peel App is so much better then I thought. My Sony LCD projection TV is 7+ years old and I have Comcast. Worked perfectly first day. But ever since 1-1-12 I no longer get show listings at all? I can only use the remote as is, which is great but I have no idea where show listings went and can only blame new years. It literally stopped that morning. I have wrote twice to Peel with nothing. Just wondering if anyone else has issues. Hope this is enough info on this question.

Second question. Samsung Media hub sounds like a great product but I have NEVER been able to use. Every single time I try to open it says I need to update and it brings me to the app store to do so and there is no update? let me know if you guys and gals get the same thing or have any ideas on why this is happening to me.

Thank you!

Advertisement

2. vobguy

vobguy Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 16, 2011
    Software development
    Virginia
    I have found the show listings are very spotty at best, but I assumed that was because I have lousy bandwidth at home.

3. lowlyworm

lowlyworm Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 28, 2010
    Male
    Laboratory Automation Engineer
    Indianapolis
    I contacted Peel support and got a response right away. They indicated that they have sent off a code fix to Samsung and they would need to integrate it into the Tab 7 code. The remote was a major reason for springing for the 7+. Kinda disappointed.

4. vobguy

vobguy Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 16, 2011
    Software development
    Virginia
    Yeah, disappointed to say the least. I could have gone with something much cheaper but I liked the idea of the remote. I haven't even used it in over a week now, other than to see the guide data is still not loading properly.