• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pen Tile Display on S4.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. Disgusting. Why in the world would anyone use a Pentile Display in 2013. This phone is just bad.

Chris I'm speechless, All I see different from the S3 is a 13 mp camera which is senseless shooting through a 1/8" dia. lens. All the other eye scroll crap is just that. Apple just got spared...They must be partying in Cupertino tonight.

Upvote 0
Chris I'm speechless, All I see different from the S3 is a 13 mp camera which is senseless shooting through a 1/8" dia. lens. All the other eye scroll crap is just that. Apple just got spared...They must be partying in Cupertino tonight.

Not just Apple. HTC is partying HARD tonight. The HTC One kills the S4 in terms of specifications, design, and software this go around.

Samsung got too cocky.

Upvote 0
Meh, looks fine on the S3 with 1280*720 display so not really concerned about it's use on a 1920*1080 display.

Looks absolutely bad to me:

Super-AMOLED-vs-Retina-Display-4.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones