1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Pending book review

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rgarner, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Rgarner

Rgarner Android Expert

Yes, it's amazing. I have been offered the chance to do just that online, and I'm thinking of accepting. The down side is that I probably won't be able to get any money for it because I don't have PayPal and probably won't. Are there any alternatives?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Bearsyzf

Bearsyzf Android Expert

Venmo , Cash App, Zelle ?

ocnbrze and Rgarner like this.
  3. Rgarner

Rgarner Android Expert

I don't really know about those. I don't know much about PayPal, either. What do I do if it's their only method?

4. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

nothing wrong with paypal or any other payment services. been using paypal and venmo for yearsssssss now.

Rgarner likes this.
  6. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Quite frankly I'd be very suspicious about that, and maybe a scam. I've had some friends trying to promote some online book review and publishing things, and their only methods of payments are PayPal and BitCoin, because they don't want to be traced.

#6 mikedt, Feb 12, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
  7. Hubble

Hubble Lurker

PayPal is an easy-to-use payment app with a great mix of features. It makes it easy to send payments or receive money from friends and family or pay for goods and services. Once you've set up an account, you can use the app or a web browser to manage your transactions, been using it for quite some time now :)

Rgarner likes this.