• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help pending...

Marshall878

Lurker
Feb 25, 2010
I'm so close to hurling the hero out the window and replacing it with something else you wouldn't believe!

Latest problem, phone believes it sends messages fine so no notification about it failing to send, but if you long hold the message and hit report it says pending. I'm sick of the word "pending". I can send the same massage numerous times and it won't flag up as failed but in the report its "pending"

I know they arent sending as ill get a message or two off the misses whilst trying to reply asking why I'm taking so long to reply!

Phoned orange and they can't find a problem.

Am I alone or is this common?

IPhone time?

I'm so close to hurling the hero out the window and replacing it with something else you wouldn't believe!

When you do, can you tell me + the address and which window? :p
Kidding, anyway, just bumping a little :)

No idea how that would do any help, but you tried alternative SMS apps? (Handcent etc)

And which Android version you have? And maybe call another tech support guy or bring it in. If they cant fix, you should get a new one right?

Upvote 0

Latest problem, phone believes it sends messages fine so no notification about it failing to send, but if you long hold the message and hit report it says pending. I'm sick of the word "pending". I can send the same massage numerous times and it won't flag up as failed but in the report its "pending"

I know they arent sending as ill get a message or two off the misses whilst trying to reply asking why I'm taking so long to reply!

Phoned orange and they can't find a problem.

Am I alone or is this common?

IPhone time?

I am going through the same problem on sprint. I always have to keep reseting my phone which is not fun. I want to take my phone and put it on the train tracks everyday. LOL. And the fact that I only have a MAC computer is not helping being that its not compatible. I can not wait until October when my agreement is over and I can upgrade to the EVO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones