• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pendo Pad access to internet via Telstra USB modem

ddoherty

Lurker
Aug 15, 2013
I have just bought a Pendo Pad 4.0 Multitouch tablet. I would like to access the internet using my Telstra BigPond Turbo internet stick modem. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and if so what do I use for my network settings? (I read a similar post from someone wanting to do the same with a Virgin internet stick and the solution was to add a new Access Point Name in the mobile network settings area. Have worked out how to get to this point, but don't know what the APN information should be.) Hope there might be some Aussie geeks out there who can oblige. I would be very grateful for any help! Thank you.

G'day, and welcome to Android Forums. I'm with Telstra myself, but have always tethered my phone for interwebs connection on my laptop. Have you tried their on-line support: Help & Support There is a forum there and failing that you can contact them via that page. I imagine they'll quite happily sort out your problem as it would mean they can sell you more bandwidth...

Reactions: ddoherty
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones