• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pendo pad from dodo

Had it for over a week now, on it now actually. Just a few tech probs I. Need help with as I know bugger all about most things technical.

1. I can't change the time, tried to change the region in settings as well, keeps going back to taiwan?

2. Won't let me set up google account, keeps saying the data connection isn't secure enough and that I'm not set up for data services but the internet works excellent. Can't. Access Android market because of above reason.

3. The pad turns off all the time for no reason what so ever, is it faulty or a common problem?

Can anyone help me with these issues? Please?
Other than the above problems its a great little device and I use it more than my laptop

Cheers, jlee87.

P.s I tried a hard reset but it done nothing to help

I've had my pendo pad for three weeks and all was going well, none of the problems mentioned above but, this morning, it all happened! Kept on disconnecting, couldn't log on. Rang Dodo Support and eventually they suggested a Factory Reset. Did that, no improvement so they suggested I return it (the whole kit and caboodle)to them "for testing". If it's faulty they said they'd replace it so I'm hoping I get a new one. I really got to love my little Pendo Pad and had installed lots of apps etc (unfortunately all lost in the reset but I'll be able to get them back). Good luck with your problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones