1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support People Can't Hear Me, Music (MP3's) Doesn't Always Play, Upgrade Firmware?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by voodoochild16, Jun 16, 2011.

1. voodoochild16

voodoochild16 Member
    None

Ok so I have searched on the two issues that are in the title of this thread as to my phone does not allow me to be heard by other people, and rebooting it sometimes fixes this. Also mp3's don't always play, through the stock mp3 player software, and other alternative mp3 player software doesnt play the mp3's either until I reboot the phone. I have froyo installed, and it seems that this update caused a couple problems rather than fixing most problems. Is it worth waiting for an official release of Honeycomb? or should I just hack my phone to it?. If I did that would it maybe fix the two issues that my phone is having?.

Advertisement

2. Gluske

Gluske Newbie
    None

May 19, 2011
    mp3s saying "Unable to recognize file type" "file not found" etc? does the camcorder fail? do videos fail? (recorded or youtube)

delete the official twitter app if that's the case. It REALLY messes things up on the galaxy s.

3. voodoochild16

voodoochild16 Member
    None

Alright thanks man yeah Mp3's do say that. Recording videos fail too, definitely, FML. I'll let you guys know how this works out.