1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support People cant hear me

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jewel, Oct 29, 2010.

1. jewel

jewel Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Whoever i ring or whoever rings me cant hear me at all, i can hear them fine.
    They can hear me if i use the headset.
    I thought it could be a problem with the mic because voice recorder doesnt register my voice BUT voice search does :thinking:

Its unmodified, UK on 3 Network

Advertisement

2. seepage

seepage Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Strange. A thread with nothing in it.

3. jewel

jewel Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Lol very good
    Still doesnt help me though ;)

4. jewel

jewel Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Anyone help pls???

5. tanianair

tanianair New Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Hi all,

i bought samsung Galaxy just a week ago, and did a factory reset. after which when callers call me they cant hear me, i cant takl to anyone I often get to hear from the other side saying "your voice is breaking or cant hear you"

Is there a fix for this

awaiting reply as soon as possible

6. Renee25

Renee25 New Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Hi,

I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy 3. When I make a call I can hear the person but the person can't hear me, My voice recorder and my voice search does not pick up my voice. I sent the phone back to Samsung to have it fixed, they supposedly fixed it and sent it back to me. It worked for a bit and now it is doing the same thing it was doing before I sent it to Samsung to be fixed. I called Samsung and they were acting like they couldn't give me an answer as to why my microphone is still not working. I will now have to send it in for the second time, which I feel I shouldn't have to do because it should have been fixed the first time.

I will say that I ordered my phone online from T-Mobile and was thinking that the phones that are ordered online are the ones with the microphone problems. What do you guys think?