1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

People cant hear me

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jewel, Oct 29, 2010.

1. jewel

jewel Lurker

Whoever i ring or whoever rings me cant hear me at all, i can hear them fine.
    They can hear me if i use the headset.
    I thought it could be a problem with the mic because voice recorder doesnt register my voice BUT voice search does :thinking:

Its unmodified, UK on 3 Network

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. seepage

seepage Android Enthusiast

Strange. A thread with nothing in it.

3. jewel

jewel Lurker

Lol very good
    Still doesnt help me though ;)

4. jewel

jewel Lurker

Anyone help pls???

5. tanianair

tanianair Lurker

Hi all,

i bought samsung Galaxy just a week ago, and did a factory reset. after which when callers call me they cant hear me, i cant takl to anyone I often get to hear from the other side saying "your voice is breaking or cant hear you"

Is there a fix for this

awaiting reply as soon as possible

6. Renee25

Renee25 Lurker

Hi,

I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy 3. When I make a call I can hear the person but the person can't hear me, My voice recorder and my voice search does not pick up my voice. I sent the phone back to Samsung to have it fixed, they supposedly fixed it and sent it back to me. It worked for a bit and now it is doing the same thing it was doing before I sent it to Samsung to be fixed. I called Samsung and they were acting like they couldn't give me an answer as to why my microphone is still not working. I will now have to send it in for the second time, which I feel I shouldn't have to do because it should have been fixed the first time.

I will say that I ordered my phone online from T-Mobile and was thinking that the phones that are ordered online are the ones with the microphone problems. What do you guys think?

Samsung Galaxy S Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews