• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

People/Contacts Help

cdarby

Lurker
Aug 7, 2010
I have all of my contacts linked to their respective facebook accounts, but the pictures that show up when I go to my People never update with the facebook pictures, they have stayed the same since the day I linked the two regardless of how many times the person has changed their default picture since then. Is there any way for me to change this so the pictures in my People update with facebook? Since they are linked I assume they should be able to do this.
Thanks!

Try searching an app in the market called "SyncMyPix". It syncs only FB pictures, which is what I like. Personally, I found that linking my contacts to FB created all kinds of lag and battery drain. Others may feel differently, but it was true in my case. I only use the FB app now and feel the battery lasts a lot longer. Give it a try, it's very easy to use :)

Reactions: cdarby
Upvote 0
Try searching an app in the market called "SyncMyPix". It syncs only FB pictures, which is what I like. Personally, I found that linking my contacts to FB created all kinds of lag and battery drain. Others may feel differently, but it was true in my case. I only use the FB app now and feel the battery lasts a lot longer. Give it a try, it's very easy to use :)

Thanks so much! I didnt really care for those extra updates for my contacts due to the linking anyways :) Works perfectly!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones