1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support People listening to my voice. Bad Sounding.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ws450r, May 26, 2010.

1. ws450r

ws450r Member

May 3, 2010
    My brother called me twice yesterday and had no trouble understanding what I was saying. Later in the evening, he called again, only this time he said I sounded like the guy from Scream or Gary Sinise when he calls Mel Gibson in Ransom. I called my voicemail and recorded a message and confirmed that I did sound like what he was describing. I took my cover off, restarted the phone, and everything was back to normal. I did notice that while this trouble was happening, I was not able to record anything on the voice recorder. But after the steps above where completed, I was. That was the first time I had anything like that happen, and I got this phone on May 1. Everything seems normal this morning.

Anyone ran into this trouble to let me know if I should do anything, or just wait and see if it happens again?

Advertisement

2. Jysnwllms

Jysnwllms Active Member

Apr 20, 2010
    i may exchange mine for the same reason except i was inaudible. i sounded exactly like christian bale in the dark knight only worse. but a restart of the phone fixed the problem and its been good so far. i dont want to keep this one and have the phone permanently do it later on down the road