• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

People only seem to like you when you have money

M

Member243850

I have most definitely noticed something over th year o how scummy human scum are.

(typing from my phone again pleas bare with me)

I remember how some people that use to hate me now all of sudden only "like" me because I am now considered successful in the eyes of the scummy world.

I think it is very disturbing when dealing with people as they only like you when they can only get something out of you...

All in favour of making a virus to kill all of humanity say I!

I have most definitely noticed something over th year o how scummy human scum are.

(typing from my phone again pleas bare with me)

I remember how some people that use to hate me now all of sudden only "like" me because I am now considered successful in the eyes of the scummy world.

I think it is very disturbing when dealing with people as they only like you when they can only get something out of you...

All in favour of making a virus to kill all of humanity say I!

No, don't kill them. Just make them ridiculous in the eyes of the ones that are not like that.
I'd prefer to be a pain. Get some long-winded know-it-all speechifying and make him belch ever other sentence.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Just don't change you you are, and remember the people that cared about you before you had money. They will be the ones you can always lean on as real friends.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0

There have been people I've known that treated me poorly or unfairly and then try and make me out to be the bad guy when they realize that I could do something for them, but wouldn't. To those people I say ... nothing. They aren't worth any space in my head or any effort of thought. I may pity them briefly for they are their own punishment, but, then i quickly move to the less stressful act of completely forgetting them.

I just go on being me.

Then don't deal with them.

A single act of random kindness can negate a lot of evil in an instant. Be that guy.

Upvote 0
well.....

it does take all kinds of people to make the world interesting....
you are you...
and i for one.. dont want more than 1 of you!

:p

Hehehehe :D

lol why not dan? xD

Am I reaaaaally that bad? xD

lol thank you to everybody for the epic responses :)

Yes some people really are not worth my time.

Thank you Loony, Unforgiven, Zuben El Gunubez and sadly yes... thank you too dan xD

It's just there is this one ass hole I used to work with on the Flare Compliance Project a few years ago who's father is a big shot at Sasol (very interesting and inventive technology I must say - they are not just Pioneers - they are THE ony people with their technology very very very impressive technology - totally unique or one of a kind - nothing else like it in the whole world - from a scientific point of view absolutely awesome! It is one hell of an honour to design and build their systems!)

To cut a long story short this piece of shit who's father is a big shot basically BOUGHT "his" son's "success" and never even bothered or worked hard to earn anything he was GIVEN work - I cannot stand that fat **** for more than 2 seconds...

He always said I was never cut out for this industry and always use to mock me and insult me when I was a small fry and told me I was useless and good for nothing.... but now the tables have turned big time!

That FREAK had the AUDICITY to ask me for work!?!

WHAAAAAAT!?! WOW I couldn't believe what I was hearing SHEESH

I just could not believe what I was hearing when that idiot called me.

I laughed at him over the phone and almost started swearing at him!!

I am not the only one almost everyone does not like him that from our previous projects and know that the only reason why he even has a job is only because of his father.... everyone thinks he is a total jerk... and they are right!

Can you believe some people?

Beyond scary inst it?

I don't know how some people even breathe the same air as I do!

Reactions: Daniel Fernandes
Upvote 0
I have a general rule about dealing with people, and that is to always try and be nice to them. The world is a very small place as you know Stinky, roles can be reversed.
It's funny, the odd time I have fallen out with someone, at some later point I had to work with those people again, and it was not nice.

Of course if someone is generally an ignorant asshat, then you just have to do your best, or avoid them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones