• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Per-Page PDF printing

sanmadjack

Lurker
Sep 14, 2011
I've been converting all of my Battletech errata to PDFs, which I now view on my tablet. It's worked really great so far, except I haven't been able to find a way to print off mech sheets from PDF files. To be clear, I can print PDFs, but when I print a mech sheet I usually need to print a few specific pages out of a sheetbook of hundreds. I've tried the official Adobe app, the QuickOffice app, and random PDF apps from around the market, but so far either they don't support printing, or they don't let me print just one specific page (even a "current page" option would be good. Has anyone seen a program that can do this, or am I going to have to bust out the SDK and make it myself?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones