• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Permalinks

9to5cynic

Android Expert
Feb 20, 2011
/home/
I'm not sure if this is just me and my noob-ness, but when I am on the forum, and I see the post count (#105 for example), I think that will be the link to that post (within the thread), and that the ' (permalink) ' will be the permalink. This actually doesn't seem to be the case. Is it just me or is this backwards? I could just be looking at this wrong I suppose, and together, #1 (permalink) does seem to imply that the first would be the permalink, but ... I don't know.

Does anyone else find this a bit off?

> Also, do the premalinks stay intact when threads are merged? Something I was just wondering....

---

Also, with the new Private Chat with Staff sub-forum, I just noticed that I see the thread count from (I'm guessing) the whole forum [45?]. I would guess this is just something to with vBulletin, but I thought I post it while I was here any way.

Thanks, and Merry christmas to everyone :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones