1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Persistent Browser Tabs

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by darkshot117, Dec 28, 2011.

1. darkshot117

darkshot117 Newbie

I'm looking for a browser app for my Galaxy Nexus that will save my tabs exactly how I left them. So far I have tried the standard Ice Cream Sandwich browser and Dolphin HD which everyone says is great apparently. Both browsers have been periodically erasing my tabs, sometimes I simply hit the home button to do something and come back to it, and all my tabs are already gone a minute later.

I really need a way to store my tabs for quick access but have them saved until I manually close them myself. I also need the tabs to remember what part of the page I was scrolled to, because I typically have several text documents open at a time and I need to save my place.

Is there any way to stop the Browser from closing tabs when it feels like it, or is there some browser out there that does this already?

And no I'm not running a task killer or anything like that.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

I'm not 100% percent sure, but I seem to remember coming across an extension that remembers tabs. I just can't remember if it was for Dolphin HD or I was looking at Chrome extensions. You may want to check though. Dolphin has a lot of extension apps that increase functionality.

3. sparcflash

sparcflash Newbie

I've been using it for a week - smooth & stable, flash video, themes and PERSISTENT TABS! Post if it works for you...