• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Personal THANKs to all of AndroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention 99% of his thanks is from sharing details of a phone he received at I/O. I'd hardly consider that a valuable asset, but to each their own.

Wow he received a free phone, who cares. He is using it and is willling to be part of this community. Why does it matter how he got the phone? Check out his reviews for accesories at least, before talking out of your ass.

Upvote 0
Wow he received a free phone, who cares. He is using it and is willling to be part of this community. Why does it matter how he got the phone? Check out his reviews for accesories at least, before talking out of your ass.
honestly, if I didn't share about the Seidio Innocase and the problems, I think many people would be suffering from bad products right now!

Reactions: zombdroid
Upvote 0

My point still stands, and where did I mention caring about what he paid for his phone? I guess we are all "valuable assets" to the forum then, because we all share details of our phones on the forum eh?

Perhaps you should take your own advice cupcake.

EDIT: Not to mention just by making a thread like this is going to warrant some negative feedback by people who have to problems with |R|E|A|D| ' ing

Upvote 0
My point still stands, and where did I mention caring about what he paid for his phone? I guess we are all "valuable assets" to the forum then, because we all share details of our phones on the forum eh?

Perhaps you should take your own advice cupcake.

EDIT: Not to mention just by making a thread like this is going to warrant some negative feedback by people who have to problems with |R|E|A|D| ' ing
Then why even mention that he got the phone at I/O?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones