• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Personalize (Update)

Like it says, it's just an update to the HTC personalization app. No biggy. :D

Would you advise I update this? Will it add anything new to the Personalize app? The update description says
'personalize application security enhancements" or something similar to that. I can't remember exactly. What have they add with this update?. Im just very curious.

Upvote 0
Would you advise I update this? Will it add anything new to the Personalize app? The update description says
'personalize application security enhancements" or something similar to that. I can't remember exactly. What have they add with this update?. Im just very curious.
yeah go ahead, nothing big except a few extra wallpapers and maybe a few widgets if I remember right, but I don't use none of them, mostly are bug fixes...
BTW you live in L.A. area like me, do you get 4g in Santa Monica?, because I pretty much get it all over the valley (Orange, Inland Empire and some are of Rverside included) but not in Venice Beach or the Pier...

Reactions: LakersDroid
Upvote 0
yeah go ahead, nothing big except a few extra wallpapers and maybe a few widgets if I remember right, but I don't use none of them, mostly are bug fixes...
BTW you live in L.A. area like me, do you get 4g in Santa Monica?, because I pretty much get it all over the valley (Orange, Inland Empire and some are of Rverside included) but not in Venice Beach or the Pier...

thanks! i think i will give this a go. i've not been to venice beach so i cant tell. i do get 4G where i live and its fast!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones