• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Petition] Mission Get Gingerbread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobstergunz

Android Expert
Sep 5, 2011
Reading, PA
Hey guys i hope this doesn't get moved as i definetly want this to be seen here....

I know that people are already saying we'll never get Gingerbread on our phone but i would love to be able to make mine and ziggy's rom 2.3 based aswell as mod and theme Gingerbread :D

So i propose that instead of doing nothing we sign these petitions to ask for what we want...

This one ask for 100 signatures the sooner the better :)...

Motorola: Update the Motorola Triumph to the latest Android OS.

This one would definetly have more impact asking for 20,000 signatures i know we have more Triumph users then that just look at how many views some of these threads have....

Motorola: Upgrade Motorola Triumph To Gingerbread.

again i would love to theme and mod a Gingerbread for our Triumph please sign...
It would be awesome if this was stickyed

We can also try getting more signatures creating new threads at the Lounge (adding it to my thread as well) and the Virgin Mobile Boards. :)

Use my quote if you need:
As a loyal customer of Virgin Mobile USA, you owe a responsibility to serve your customers their needs when it is crucial. For $300 bucks from my own low budget pocket, we deserve in need of an update already.

Some Virgin Mobile customers running under Froyo have at least one bug on the phone, which includes but not limited to GPS (major problem), MMS, Activation, Bluetooth, Cell Service and Touch Sensitivity. Some phones has a high rate of defects as well. I agree with Andres that you guys can provide Gingerbread on your Optimus Slider and HTC Wildfire, why can't we have at least GingerBread to fix some of the issues we still have on Froyo? You guys fixed the Samsung Intercept having a software issue on Eclair, so why not the most expensive phone of the line?

I love the Motorola Triumph but looking how Virgin Mobile USA runs it Market audience. The Triumph launched you guys out of the assumption of being only a low-prepaid sister company, maybe better than other startups we know. You guys are on the edge of loosing your customers, including myself. From your valued customer, please give us an update.
Proofread if you want

Upvote 0
I had too, you made a good point that Virgin Mobile made gingerbread updates on the newer phones and have minor software problems. Don't we deserve an update when Samsung Intercept has their memory issue? :D

I say we do they can at least give us Gingerbread since the Android world is slowly going into 4.0.....

Upvote 0
Reactions: medmansri
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones