1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phandroid feed crashing Google Reader?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box & Feedback' started by fangorious, Feb 17, 2011.

1. fangorious

fangorious Guest

Since the update to the Google Reader app clicking any phandroid post crashes the app. Anyone else seeing this?

Advertisement

2. rowuncw

rowuncw Newbie

I wish I could tell you, but Google Reader is so painfully slow for me (on both 3g and wifi) I'm hesitant to check. That's a whole other issue though....

3. fangorious

fangorious Guest

Turns out not all posts. The "I could be wrong" post and the "Team Viewer" post both consistently crash Reader.

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA)

Moving this to the Feedback forum.

5. Phases

Phases NO LONGER ADMIN

Can anyone else confirm this?

6. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Working fine for me....

- Sprint Epic

7. Reverence

Reverence Android Enthusiast

I was just going to post about this. It isn't crashing my Google Reader but it also isn't updating the News Feed. It hasn't been updating since 2/22/2011, even if I hit refresh. When I visit your feedburner page it doesn't seem as that is updating either. Is there something wrong with your RSS perhaps? I tried deleting my subscription and re-subscribing but that did nothing either. Please fix this asap.

Edit: Btw, it has nothing to do with the actual application because the feed isn't being updated in my Google Reader Web Browser either.

8. ren857

ren857 Android Enthusiast

I'm having the same issue. The feed isn't updating.

9. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA)

I'm sure Phases will take a look into it now that there are multiple accounts of this occurring.

10. Phases

Phases NO LONGER ADMIN

Yes, we're getting nailed by this one.