• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [PhilZ] [MS323, D320N, D325] PhilZ Recovery v6.57.9

Haha, It would take a lot more than that to offend me my friend. I was just unsure about everything going on in this forum, mixed with all the different variants of this phone and all the different people asking the same annoying questions. I'm trying to read up on every little thread before I actually do anything. Just making sure it could be done through the terminal emulator. Thanks for the quick response and a good laugh :p.
Glad to know you have the same type of humor in this regard. :) I totally hear you, and I appreciate all your reading and effort to try and navigate the threads to understand. That's why I created this thread and a few others; to add stuff so that people just joining or not reading every page of the same stuff gets lost without all this cool stuff. But hey, don't be afraid to ask questions, any of us are here and if one of us doesn't know, we can find out together. :D PS; anything with adb shell is basically putting commands into Terminal Emulator. :)

Upvote 0
Glad to know you have the same type of humor in this regard. :) I totally hear you, and I appreciate all your reading and effort to try and navigate the threads to understand. That's why I created this thread and a few others; to add stuff so that people just joining or not reading every page of the same stuff gets lost without all this cool stuff. But hey, don't be afraid to ask questions, any of us are here and if one of us doesn't know, we can find out together. :D PS; anything with adb shell is basically putting commands into Terminal Emulator. :)
I may need a little help with the fastboot and unlocking the bootloader later on, that will be for a later day though, one where i'm not up at 3am reading threads lol and whenever one these metro pcs's near me actually has the dang phone in stock -_- Hopefully I can grab one while it's still on sale.

Reactions: MikeHoncho
Upvote 0
I may need a little help with the fastboot and unlocking the bootloader later on, that will be for a later day though, one where i'm not up at 3am reading threads lol and whenever one these metro pcs's near me actually has the dang phone in stock -_- Hopefully I can grab one while it's still on sale.
Course man, just PM me and I'll do what I can to help. :) I hear you. To be frank though; the roms for the 323 all have one bug in common at the moment. Say goodbye to your back camera. Unless, of course, you're using Simplicity ROM (stock rom with some mods and changes). Just wanted to let you know.

Reactions: codyedmonson
Upvote 0
Course man, just PM me and I'll do what I can to help. :) I hear you. To be frank though; the roms for the 323 all have one bug in common at the moment. Say goodbye to your back camera. Unless, of course, you're using Simplicity ROM (stock rom with some mods and changes). Just wanted to let you know.
Yeah, noticed that, really unsure about if I want to flash one of the roms or not. If it was the front camera that would be a different story because well.. I dont take to many selfies lol, but seeings as its the back camera.. eh I'm a little ify on "to flash or not to flash" lol.

Reactions: crutchcorn
Upvote 0
Yeah, noticed that, really unsure about if I want to flash one of the roms or not. If it was the front camera that would be a different story because well.. I dont take to many selfies lol, but seeings as its the back camera.. eh I'm a little ify on "to flash or not to flash" lol.
I hear ya, I am the same way.

Reactions: codyedmonson
Upvote 0
Bump

Attachments

• 1422718591678.jpg
    1422718591678.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones