1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone(.621 upgrade) or SD card problem?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bigbadwulff, Apr 23, 2012.

1. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

On .621. When I take a pic it will show the pic was taken and it shows up in the little picture window. When I go to the pic all I get is a "broken link" symbol. If I reboot the phone, the camera will work perfectly fine and the pic is totally accessible. All my info is on the Sd card and never has a problem accessing the info on it, except for new pics(every now and then).

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

Can you plug your sdcard into your computer and let Windows check the card for errors?

3. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

My laptop has a slot for it but I guess I need an adapter because of the size of the card.

4. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

Usb adapters are cheap, and seem to be more compatible than the laptop ones.

5. ylexot

ylexot Android Expert

I've never had a problem using a SD->microSD adapter. I usually just buy microSD even if I'm planning to put it in a SD slot because that gives me more flexibility. And when you buy a microSD, many times it comes with the adapter.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews