• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone/Bluetooth Issue

AGWednesday

Android Enthusiast
Apr 2, 2010
Lauderhill, FL
I bought a Motorokr T505 in-car bluetooth receiver shortly after I bought my Incredible, which I got at launch. Until recently, it worked great. I could make calls, use Google Nav, and listen to music over the FM radio without worries.

But now I'm having an issue: the phone call feature no longer works over bluetooth. I can still use Google Nav and listen to music over bluetooth, but the moment I try to make a phone call, the phone switches back to handset mode and I have to hold the phone to my ear to hear anything. Further, once I end the phone call, the phone automatically switches back to broadcasting over bluetooth.

Has anyone else had any problems remotely similar to this? Does anyone know if there's some setting somewhere that could be causing the issue?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones