1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support "Phone" button!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ashot1473, Dec 8, 2010.

1. ashot1473

ashot1473 Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Security
    Israel
    Hey guys, how come when i'm pressin "phone" button i have there my contacts writen twice!???....and phone numbers that i dialed or called me?? thanks for ur help!!

Advertisement

2. TheDee95

TheDee95 Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Because that is your phone history, touch all apps then click 'People', there you can select your contacts, call or msg.

3. ashot1473

ashot1473 Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Security
    Israel
    "phone" button is my phone history??...so why do i have my contacts in there?? and why my contacts appear twice there? yes, if i go to ''all apps then people, contacts there appear fine, i'm confused, thanks !!

4. JamesT

JamesT Well-Known Member

If you've got your contact on the SIM and on your gmail account they will appear twice. Search through the threads on here and you can find a quick fix, I can't remember what the fix is to just show one...

I worked throught my list and linked the two contacts together the same way as you link to a facebook account. But i've read on here that there is a quicker fix.

ashot1473 likes this.
  5. ashot1473

ashot1473 Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Security
    Israel
    thanks for ur advice, i guess u right i had my contacts in phone memory and on sim card, i just had to delete double contacts one by one....

Tags: