• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone call issue..

DatacomGuy

Android Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2010
Atlanta, FL
Having an issue with inbound calls, where the person can hear me just fine, but I can just barely faintly hear them nor myself or any other feedback. Almost like i'm talking in to the phone without it being turned on, if that makes sense. They are there, and I can hear them very far away.

Just started doing this a week or so ago.

Any thoughts?

Having an issue with inbound calls, where the person can hear me just fine, but I can just barely faintly hear them nor myself or any other feedback. Almost like i'm talking in to the phone without it being turned on, if that makes sense. They are there, and I can hear them very far away.

Just started doing this a week or so ago.

Any thoughts?

I feel your pain! Mine has done this twice in the last week (Out of many calls) I call right back and all is good. Volume rocker changes nothing... So I will follow this thread with you and hope for wise soul to help.

Upvote 0
does it happen on every call?

No.. maybe once a day?

I feel your pain! Mine has done this twice in the last week (Out of many calls) I call right back and all is good. Volume rocker changes nothing... So I will follow this thread with you and hope for wise soul to help.

Yep, same here. Volume switch does nothing, person on the other end can hear you just fine. I'll tell them ill call them back, hang up, call them back, and all is fine. GRR

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones