• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone calls via Bluetooth

Coops025

Nov 16, 2011
Hey guys,

I have the wifi only version of this tablet and I wanted to my calls from the tablet, audio only by bluetoothing to my mobile phone.

I normally use my tablet all the time and it would be great if I can do this, are there any apps that allow this and has anyone tried??

Thanks in advance.

Why woild ANYONE DO SUCHA THING? The opposite I would understand, but not this. Check the device they have is what you are looking for. Magic-sim.com

Because I could? I don't know for me it sounded cool. With mighty text I can dial my phone but it just activates my handset and it calls on speaker. It won't route the call through the tablet.

For me, I wouldn't mind calling from my 10.1 after I have set my phone down, but whatever...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones