1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone Cases for Note 20 Series

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by marctronixx, Jul 26, 2020.

1. marctronixx

Moderator Thread Starter

Once it's available, I will most likely stick with the military grade case Samsung usually make for the note. its minimalist and sleek.

There's likely a myriad of them on the horizon. Let the class know what you cats are going to get. Links/photos are helpful.

2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

For Jeanette (my Note 10+) I got three TPU slip-on cases. They are transparent to showcase the phone (Aura Black) but have metallic color edges. I have one each in black, gold and blue to suit my mood and occasion. Here's the blue one as an example:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Ga...tal-Clear-Flexible-TPU-Case-Blue/283952071554

If I spring for the Note 20 Ultra (which is increasingly likely), I'll probably get something similar.

Phone cases are live on Amazon right now! Just search for "Galaxy Note 20 case" (or Note 20 Ultra) and there they are, ready to add to the cart.

marctronixx likes this.
  3. marctronixx

Moderator Thread Starter

I just ordered the OEM Samsung Military Grade case on the samsung site. Ships 14 August.

4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

5. marctronixx

Moderator Thread Starter

my samsung case arrived today.

6. TrueFangz

TrueFangz Android Enthusiast

A co-worker of mine got this case yesterday, and it looks and feels great. two kickstands that both work in Landscape orientation. Longer one gives more of an upright tilt, where the smaller one on top gives more of a tilt. I'm generally not one to use a cover or case, but I liked this one so much, I ordered one and should get it tomorrow. Got it from Verizon's business website for $25.99.

upload_2020-8-25_10-35-35.png

Attached Files:

marctronixx likes this.
  7. marctronixx

Moderator Thread Starter

yes that's exactly the case i spoke about here and the one ive been using for many prio note series.

this years version feels better than last years ( i liked the note 8s military case). the grippy sides help, but the phone is more equal feeling.

i got the black style.

TrueFangz likes this.
  8. JoanNash

JoanNash Lurker

To tell the truth, I usually order to Reinforce ESR cases from the internet. Honestly, as many models of phones that I had, even those new that just appeared, they always have a big variety of models for actual mobile phones that went on sale. Indeed, the reliable producers of phone cases are always on topic and they offer the release of their products simultaneously with the release of a new gadget. So, you will not have problems to find the one you are looking for, more than all these guys Mahe just really qualitative and reliable models that really will protect your phone from all the possible damages.

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 release date was Rumored to be August 2020. Features and Specs include a 12GB RAM, and Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865+ processor.

Rumored to be August 2020
Release Date
Reviews