• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone contact programme

Dakrish

Lurker
Apr 4, 2012
We're having the strangest issue with my hubbies phone. My number is in his name, and was once upon a time connected to his Facebook profile. So was his old number, but they've both been deleted from Facebook now. However, they remain linked in a non-contact on the phone. What I mean by non-contact is that the contact doesn't have a name, it isn't possible to edit it (apart from changing primary numbers), I can't delete it, it's not connected to anything that gives him contacts (such as his twitter, Facebook, my twitter and my email contacts, and so on) and it has his Facebook profile picture.

I've managed to make him see my picture when I call him (not my Facebook one, I don't have Facebook), but if he clicks my text message and chooses to see contact details, then he gets the joint non-contact profile.

I want that profile gone. I want his old number gone and mine unlinked. What do we do?

We've just installed ICS.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones