• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone Dialer Contacts

This is hard to explain, and I've searched (probably badly) and can't find the answer. If I hit the "phone" button on my cdma hero, it pulls up a list of people that have called or been called recently. Let's say one of those is in my contact list (my wife, for example), and she has multiple numbers (work, cell, etc.). I know i can click the little card on the left side, but it would be great to be able to swipe side to side on her to switch numbers, but that doesn't seem to work. You would think it would b/c there are little arrows beside the number for people that I have multiple numbers on. Is there any way to do this?

This is hard to explain, and I've searched (probably badly) and can't find the answer. If I hit the "phone" button on my cdma hero, it pulls up a list of people that have called or been called recently. Let's say one of those is in my contact list (my wife, for example), and she has multiple numbers (work, cell, etc.). I know i can click the little card on the left side, but it would be great to be able to swipe side to side on her to switch numbers, but that doesn't seem to work. You would think it would b/c there are little arrows beside the number for people that I have multiple numbers on. Is there any way to do this?

No there is not, but if you long press the contact you will get a list of options you can do, at least I showed you something new you can do, lol sorry if it was not what you wanted to hear :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones