1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Phone disconnect internet connection

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Pertti, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Pertti

Pertti Lurker
    None

Aug 16, 2011
    Helsinki
    Hi,

I am using the phone as a hotspot to connect through it the laptop to internet. I ma using the option called "USB tethering".

All is going well, butif I don't touch the phone, after 30 minutes it is interrupting the internet connection. It only activates again when I touch the touchscreen, then it activates internet connection again for 30 minutes more.

Does somebody knows how to solve this and how to have a continuos connection?

thanks

Advertisement

2. Bikernavi

Bikernavi Lurker
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    Hi Pertti, be ing new to this Phone and just tring to find my way around IT I would say go to SETTING and reset the screen timmer to its full time.
    regards Bikernavi

3. Pertti

Pertti Lurker
    None

Aug 16, 2011
    Helsinki
    Hi Bikernavi,

it's not possible due to maximum screen timer is 30 minutes. But I have to say that it's something with the mobile than with the screen timer, because screen can cbecome dark and still connection works for 30 minutes, and after this mobile shut down the connection automatically...

anyway, hopefully the guys who design this, also read the forums... because this function of shutting down the connection is quite stupid, but it's always the same, I have to keep in touching the screen every 30 minutes...

thanks for your contribution,
    albert