1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Phone downloads apps by itself, SystemFQAD.

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by SneakyWolf, Apr 11, 2016.

1. SneakyWolf

SneakyWolf Lurker
    None

Apr 11, 2016
    Male
    So this "SystemFQAD" is my problem it downloads apps and I don't know how I got this thing together with the app named "WeQR" which is a barcode scanner but it's just like the FQAD. It downloads some apps without permission like "Du Speed Booster", "Hola Launcher", and etc. So I didn't take it seriously first because I am so busy with other things then it installed an app called the "Ant Store". I wanted to remove it because I saw its permissions and I checked WeQR too. They have the same permissions which dowbloads and installs apps without an alert. I got an antivirus on my phone but then it doesn't detect them. So I wanted to uninstall them both but the problem is it can't be because it was pre installed. It should not be pre installed since I don't have those apps when I bought my phone. I disabled FQAD too but when I reboot my phone it keeps on enabling itself. How do I remove this things?

Advertisement

yogesh singh likes this.
  2. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    Some malware can install as system apps (exploiting the same tricks that things like towelroot or kingroot use to root phones). If these things really weren't there originally but are now system apps then that's probably what's happened. If you were to root your phone you should be able to uninstall them, otherwise reflashing the system with official software will do it (that overwrites the system). Procedures for either depend on what phone you have.

The way you get things like this is by installing a trojan, an app which has the malware installer hidden in it. Where have you downloaded apps from?

SneakyWolf and mikedt like this.
  3. SneakyWolf

SneakyWolf Lurker
    None

Apr 11, 2016
    Male
    I didn't know how I got it but thanks for answering my question, prolly gonna try the things you've said. Have a great day/night.

4. Cionetobi

Cionetobi Lurker
    None

Aug 12, 2016
    Male
    My tablet was infected with system fqad / snowfox for months. Tried to remove with many apps, and no results. Last, I tried this method: .quora.com/How-do-I-remove-the-adware-named-snowfoxcr-which-keeps-installing-apps-on-my-mobile-without-my-permission ....and system fqad returned again.
    Finally I was using "Mobile Uncle Tools" entered in "installeded" folder, selected system fqad and simply deleted it. Also, deleted com.system fqad and snowfox in Android data.
    Never appeared again.
    I hope it's works for you.